Making a complaint Complaint resolution
Information for the provider

Who can complain to the HCSCC?

A complaint can be made by:

If you are unsure about whether you can complain, please feel free to discuss it with one of the HCSCC Offices by phoning (08) 8999 1969 or contact the HCSCC.