Making a complaint Complaint resolution
Information for the provider

What can you complain about?

A complaint may be made about anything to do with a health service or community service as defined in Schedule 2 and Schedule 4 of the Regulations.

Community services include services for the aged and people with a disability.

A complaint may be made about:

For a detailed description of all the services that are covered by the HCSCC, refer to What we can do for you.