How to make a complaint with the HCSCC
A complaint may be made in writing, over the phone, online, or in person. When you contact the HCSCC, our staff will:
- Discuss the problem and let you know if the HCSCC can help;
- Explain what happens when a complaint is made;
- Encourage and assist you to resolve the complaint directly with the provider where possible and appropriate;
- Help people lodge their complaint; and
- Provide special support to help people with special needs, indigenous people and people from non-English speaking backgrounds to access the HCSCC.
It will help us to deal with your complaint promptly if you clarify your concerns by filling in the complaint form and provide us with records or other information which relate to the situation.
Submit your complaint online or download and print the written complaint form.