The HCSCC consider it our responsibility to:
- Deal with your complaint professionally, efficiently and impartially;
- Keep you informed about the progress and outcome of your enquiries;
- Provide reasons for all our decisions; and
- Treat you with courtesy and respect.
The HCSCC consider it your responsibility to:
- Clearly identify the issues of your complaint;
- Give us all the information you have or are aware of in support of your complaint at the outset;
- Co-operate with our enquiries or investigations; and treat our staff with courtesy and respect.